Healthy Meal Plans to help you
It is really hard to lose weight, gain muscle strength and have enough energy left to finish the entire day. Most people have work or other responsibilities and when they start with diets, it really becomes too much of an effort for most people. With most diets people lose energy, they become more hungry than ever before, or with some diets it just feels to hard to eat the correct food and people end up giving up on the diet.
With Healthy Meal Plans we sort out all of those problems. You will lose weight, gain muscle strength, have more energy and it will not even seem like effort. You will love it so much that will not want to stop the diet. Let’s actually stop calling it a diet, because we know that word never worked. Let’s call it the most amazing healthy lifestyle you ever tried!
Weight is actually just a number on the scale. Let’s be honest. You want to look excellent! With this lifestyle you will look excellent weather your a male or female!
Stronger muscles can have benefits for both men and Woman as the stronger your muscles are, the faster you lose that unwanted fat to look at your best.
Again weather you already have good looking skin, or if you are struggling with your skin. This will help you to have even better Natural looking skin.
Big thing when it comes to diets. People complain about energy. The lifestyle you will learn below will give you consistant energy every day without crashing.
We all need to concentrate on something every day. And eventually our brains get tired. With this lifestyle you will not lose focus and your brain will be able to concentrate for longer periods of time.
Why do you want to die early? Enjoy your life! There are so many things in this world that everyone of us has not done, experienced or enjoyd yet. Live as long as you can to enjoy life to the fullest with this lifestyle.
We all have our days that we experience all kinds of different emotions. And some of those emotions are not always the most joyfull feelings. Eating correctly really helps to improve your mood and enjoy life even in those hard times.
What results can you expect from Healthy Meal Plans?
Questions about the eating plan
What are the instructions for the eating plan?
- Drink 0.033 Liters of water per Killogram of weight (For example if you weigh 65Kg you will multiply 65KG by 0.033 for the total of 2.145 Liters of water per day)
- Drink water with every meal (Helps to abosorb nutrients in food)
- Use our eating recipes
- Don’t consume to much salt, but salt is needed for the body 1 to 3 years – 2g of salt a day (0.8g sodium) 4 to 6 years – 3g of salt a day (1.2g sodium) 7 to 10 years – 5g of salt a day (2g sodium) 11 years and over – 6g of salt a day (2.4g sodium) (This is only a recommendation and should be modified if a doctor or dietitian specifies otherwise)
- Eat 3 – 7 times a day (Eat smaller meals but more times a day to increase metabolism)
- Don’t eat after 6pm (Eating after 6pm can result in weight gain)
- Exercise 30 min – 60 min everyday (Recommended 60 min)
- On salads, rather than use creamy dressings go for lemon juice or balsamic and olive oil.
What do I need to avoid in the eating plan?
- Avoid Sugar
- Avoid Starches
- Avoid Fizzy Cool drinks
- Avoid Fruit Juice (Contains Sugar)
- Don’t overeat (Only eat till your full)
- Don’t skip meals or snacks (Snacks is important to maintain blood sugar levels)
- Don’t snack to much through the day
- Keep snacks small
- Avoid MSG’s
- Avoid Sun Flour oil
- Avoid creamy dressings (For example no mayonnaise)
What is good and allowed in the eating plan?
- With everything below stick to recommended daily allowance. To much of anything is never good.
- Water (0.033 Liters of water per Kilogram of weight)
- Vitamins (See tab on recommended daily allowance)
- Protein (1 Gram of protein per Kilogram of weight for weight loss, 2 Grams of protein per Kilogram of weight for Muscle gain)
- Fat (Plant fats are best for example avocado, this provides energy and NO plant fats will NOT make you fat, sugar and starches will make you fat)
- Coconut oil or olive oil for cooking instead of sun flour oil (Coconut oil is even better tan olive oil)
What is the recommended daily allowance for all vitamins and minarals?
- Biotin (B-complex) 30µg
- Folate (B-complex) 400µg
- Vitamin A 600µg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin) 1.4mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 1.6mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) 18mg
- Vitamin B5 (patothenic acid) 6mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 2mg
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamine) 6µg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 75mg
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 5µg
- Vitamin E (tocopherol) 10mg
- Vitamin K 80µg
- Boron <20mg
- Calcium 1000mg
- Chlorine (in chloride form) 3400mg
- Chromium 120µg
- Copper 2mg
- Fluorine 3.5mg
- Iodine 150µg
- Iron 15mg
- Magnesium 350mg
- Manganese 5mg
- Molybdenum 75µg
- Magnesium 350mg
- Manganese 5mg
- Molybdenum 75µg
- Nickel <1mg
- Phosphorus 1000mg
- Potassium 3500mg
- Selenium 35µg
- Sodium 2400mg
- Vanadium <1.8mg
- Zinc 15mg
How to follow Healthy Meal Plans